Majadiliano ya Wiktionary:Jumuia
This is formerly page. I didn't know before if there's a page for an adminstrators, and I decided to create a new page for admins. You can reach to the current page through:
That was an accidentally made page. But I don't think if that i s bad idea no. I guess we really need to change the entire links which wrote in English, and make better Swahili Wikamusi....--Muddyb Blast Producer 13:15, 29 Mei 2008 (UTC)
Using only UploadWizard for uploads[hariri]
Hello! It was noted that on this wiki you have less than 10 local files. Presumably, you therefore don't have interest nor energies to have hundreds templates with the now required HTML, even less a local EDP. However, this means that users here will experience a mostly broken and/or illegal uploading. I propose to
- have local upload restricted to the "Wakabidhi" group (for emergency uploads) and
- the sidebar point to commons:Special:UploadWizard,
so that you can avoid local maintenance and all users can have a functioning, easy upload interface in their own language. All registered users can upload on Commons and existing files will not be affected.
I'll get this done in one week from now.
- If you disagree with the proposal, just remove your wiki from the list.
- To make the UploadWizard even better, please tell your experience and ideas on commons:Commons:Upload Wizard feedback.
Nemo 20:38, 19 Mei 2014 (UTC)
Article creation Instructions/ Jinsi la kutengeneza makala[hariri]
Hi you all, in the following weeks I would like to add my substantial personal notes from learning kiswahili into the Wikamusi, in order to do repetitions, and also as a service to all the kiswahili learners of the future. I started today and have run into quite a few problems, that I would be happy to have some help with. Mainly,there is no real instructions on how to write an Article. Questions that i have asked myself:
- How to denote different spellings?
- How to denote regional specialities?
- Should I add verbs with the Infinitiveprefix ku- or without? e.g. "kufanya" or "fanya"
- Why do a lot of the verbs contain a plural?