Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A short form of työkalupakki, which is a box designed to serve as a portable tool storage, a tool box.
- (colloquial) Reverse, in the sense of reverse gear.
- laittaa pakki päälle = to put the reverse on
- (nautical) If a sailing vessel or any of its sails is in such position relative to the wind that the wind blows from the wrong side of a sail, the sail is said to be pakilla (adessive case of the noun pakki).
- (military) A metal container belonging to a soldier's field equipment. The container serves as a cooking vessel and the top doubles as a cup.
- (colloquial, rare) The Mkuu of a person.