Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Hyphenation: huu·taa
- (intransitive) to kupiga kilele, yell, holler:
- (intransitive) to scream, shriek.
- (intransitive) to cry, wail, bawl.
- (intransitive) to moan, groan.
- (transitive) to call out:
- (figurative, transitive) to cry out:
- (transitive) to bid; to buy (at an auction):
- (intransitive, of a whistle) to blow, shriek, (of a siren) to sound, (of a buzzer) to buzz.
- (intransitive, of animals; a wolf) to howl, (...a lion) to roar.
- (to shout, holler) karjua
- (to scream, shriek) kiljua
- (to cry, wail, bawl) itkeä
- (to moan, groan) valittaa
- (to call out) kutsua
- (to cry out) vaatia