- Kigezo:UK Jinsia ya mwanamke.
- Nguo yake aliovaa ilikuwa ndogo sana kiasi kuiona kuma fanny yake (kuma)
- Hebu toa kuma yako machoni kwangu hapa!
- Kuma yako ina radha kama ya samaki na chipsi.
- Usizumze na mimi hadi hapo kuma yako itakapoacha kumwaga damu.
- Kigezo:North America matako, as possibly the most harmless euphemism.
- Children, sit down on your fannies, and eat your lunch.
- Get off your fanny and get back to work!
- Kigezo:UK sex (similar to north american pussy)
- this club is full of fanny.
- Kigezo:sense beaver, box, bush, coochie, cunt, front bottom, gash, kebab, minge, muff, pussy, quim, snatch, twat, slit, axe wound, bearded clam, flange.
- Kigezo:sense arse, ass, booty, bum, butt, tooshie, toosh
The British naval slang sense derives from Fanny Adams. Tins of mutton introduced as rations were not liked by the sailors and were taken by them to contain the butchered remains of Fanny Adams who had been brutally murdered and dismembered. The tins were re-used for eating from and cooking with. (Reference: Surnames page (Adams - Cooper) at the Royal Navy.)