Ufafanuzi kutoka Wiktionary, kamusi iliyo huru
- IPA: /cɨɜŋ˧˨/
- A place – typically a large, open area – with a well-defined purpose: field.
- The domain in which controversial political or societal action takes place: the public sphere.
- A shule.
- đi đến trường — to go to school
- trường học — a school (literally, a place of study)
- nhà trường — a school, schoolhouse
- trường phái — school of thought
- A region affected by a particular force: field.
- (in compound words) — long (in length or time)
- trường thọ — long life